George Bush Houston Airport restaurants
Are you planning an exciting journey through George Bush Airport? Then, it is crucial to find a place where you can relax and enjoy your favorite dish before or after your flight. A variety of restaurants at Houston Airport cater to the appetites of international travelers from all around the globe. Houston Airport offers travelers a wide selection of both upscale sit-down options and quick grab-and-go huts:
Restaurants in Terminal A
Restaurants in Terminal C
Restaurants in Terminal E
Restaurants in Terminal N
Restaurants in Terminal S
Houston Airport Terminal A food venues
There are multiple restaurants at IAH Airport that offer travelers a variety of food options, from snacks to exquisite dishes, and a pleasant space to enjoy their layover time. We have listed the highly-ranked dining locations at Bush Airport below:
- Hubcap Grill & Beer Yard offers the top booze and comfort food options to IAH passengers. Nothing feels better than tasting a mouthwatering burger, with a glass of your favorite drink, before your flight. This restaurant serves various patties, buns, fries, and milkshakes. It is located at gate A25.
- Cadillac Mexican Kitchen & Tequila Bar is one of Bush Airport restaurants that presents an exclusive Mexican cuisine. Located near the A17 gate, the venue also provides the owners of a priority pass with $28 for an appetizing fare.
- Flights Lounge & Grill is the airport’s unique dining space available at Houston Airport Marriott. This restaurant serves delectable breakfasts, lunches, and dinners.
- Liquid Provisions presents a rich selection of flavorful drinks and meals to IAH passengers. The menu varies from cocktails, beer, and wine, to delicious fare, including smoked gouda mac and cheese or charcuterie. Find this exclusive restaurant near the A17 gate.
- Mockingbird Distillery & Smokehouse offers flavorful drinks and delicious meals to IAH passengers. You can choose from juicy pork sandwiches, nachos, various breakfast options, dainty cocktails, and much more. Head to the A7-A15 gates and brighten your dining experience with exclusive food at Houston Airport.
- The Breakfast Klub is famous for its unique breakfast sandwiches available to IAH travelers. To try the Breakfast Klub’s mouth-watering waffles, head to the A7 gate.
- Blaze Pizza serves fast-casual breakfast pizzas for IAH passengers. Reach gate A7 and try your new favorite pepperoni!
- Starbucks and Subway provide their customers with fashionable international fast-food fares. You can spot Starbucks at gates A7 and A17. Subway is accessible to travelers at Terminal A check-in.
Restaurants in Terminal B of Houston Airport
While you are waiting for your IAH flight, try the best food at Houston Airport and enjoy dining in comfort.
- 3rd Bar Eating House serves the top seafood cuisine at Houston Airport. Choose from a variety of solid dining options including fried shrimp, Tex-Mex seafood fares, and fresh Gulf oysters. Head to the B1 gate and grab a bite of a crisp Cobb salad and a trio of protein sliders.
- Q Bar offers outstanding barbecue with mobile ordering facilities to IAH passengers. Make your way to gate B11 and try traditional Texas barbecue.
- American Craft Tavern presents a variety of grab-and-go and quick snacks, as well as salads and diverse drinks. This IAH Airport food venue is available at the B83 gate.
- CIBO Express Gourmet Market treats travelers with gluten-free, vegan, and vegetarian meals. Head to the B1 gate and upgrade your dining experience with various fare options.
- Freshii serves exclusive snacks including wraps, burritos, juices, frozen yogurts, and salads in Terminal B dining court.
- Bullritos offers made-to-order Tex-Mex snacks like burritos, tacos, and burrito bowls to IAH passengers at gate B1.
- Sugar Land Beer Garden presents another bar among IAH Airport restaurants where you can choose from a range of brews and meals. Reach the B21 gate and enjoy exclusive Bavarian sausages and pretzels.
George Houston Airport Terminal C food venues
Terminal C offers a number of cozy restaurants in IAH Airport. You are welcome to rest there and grab a bite of your favorite snack before your flight.
- Chef Ryan Pala at IAH serves mouthwatering pizza with unique toppings, varying from classic pepperoni to Brussels sprouts. In addition, customers can enjoy various light breakfasts and snacks at Pala, which is located at gate C5.
- Ember is a new food venue in the airport providing juicy steaks, special Gulf seafood cuisine, delicate chicken wings, and much more. To try this restaurant’s menu, head to gate C12.
- Bam Bam is another food establishment at IAH serving exclusive Vietnamese-Cajun crawfish, oyster nachos, and po'boys. Travelers can find this restaurant near the C5 gate at the airport.
- El Premio Tex-Mex Bar & Grill serves fajitas, tortillas, and queso. To taste their menu, head to the C34 gate.
- H Burger Bar is a New-Orleans style burger joint at IAH that is available to customers at gate C35.
- Pink’s Pizza is a local pie joint offering a variety of delicious meals at the C42 gate at the airport.
- Landry’s Seafood serves an upscale Gulf seafood menu to airport travelers. It is open at the C42 gate.
IAH Airport Terminal D restaurants and cafes
A wide selection of exclusive Bush Airport restaurants are available to travelers in Terminal D:
- Tony’s Wine Cellar & Bistro provides unique Italian wines as well as breakfast, lunch, and dinner menus. The restaurant is available to IAH passengers at gate D9.
- Hugo’s Cocina is open at gate D6 and presents exclusive blueberry mojitos, tortas, guacamole, chips, salads, and various drinks.
- Ciao Gourmet Market operates at gate D8 and provides customers with quick snacks, customizable salads, fine chocolates, and sandwiches.
Houston Airport Terminal E food establishments
In Terminal E, travelers can choose from a large selection of restaurants at Houston Airport:
- Pappadeaux’s Seafood Kitchen offers highly-ranked seafood cuisine at IAH. Head to gate E3 and try their famous crawfish with a creamy mound of étouffée.
- Tagliare provides quick and tasty pizza with various toppings to passengers. To enjoy their excellent breakfast menu, visit this place at gate E1 in the morning.
- Ruby’s Diner is available at the Terminal E security checkpoint. This diner serves classic fare including delicious breakfast, booze, milkshake options, and much more.
- Q is one of the restaurants in Houston Airport where passengers can relax and enjoy delicate meats, ribs, brisket, and many more delicious options. The restaurant is open to IAH travelers at the E1 gate.
- Pappasito’s Cantina offers tasty queso and margaritas at IAH and is available at gate E1.
- Custom Burgers is an excellent place for enjoying customizable burgers and various breakfast menus at gate E2.
- Gavi serves classic pasta, pizza, and a wide variety of Italian dishes. The outdoor patio is also available to IAH passengers who want to enjoy their meal in a relaxed environment. To try Gavi’s exclusive menu, head to gate E14.
- Houston Wheelhouse supplies various Tex-Mex dishes including delicious fajitas and tasty nachos. The restaurant is open at gate E19.
- Tanglewood Grill presents mouthwatering food in Houston Airport and is available at gate E23. Come and taste delicious seafood, steaks, craft drinks, and buildable burgers.
- Yume offers unique Japanese cuisine at gate E11 at Houston Airport and serves various ramen and sushi options.
- The Market by Villa serves customizable wraps, salads, sandwiches, and fresh fruits to IAH travelers. It is available at gate E1.
Houston Airport lounges
The airport offers a range of lounges in every terminal, where you can grab a bite of a delicious meal before or after your flight. The IAH lounges also offer comfortable spaces for you to relax, read local magazines or newspapers, and enjoy light snacks.
Terminal A lounges
Terminal A provides a couple of lounges at IAH Airport for travelers to dine in style:
- American Airlines Admirals Club is a Houston Airport lounge that serves light snacks and drinks as well as TV and Wi-Fi services.
- United Airlines United Club offers delicious fare, Internet Terminals, telephones, magazines and newspapers, and Wi-Fi services.
Terminal B lounges
In Terminal B, travelers can dine at one of the most comfortable lounges in Houston Airport – United Airlines United Club. The lounge provides travelers with light snacks and drinks. Magazines and newspapers, telephones, TV, and Wi-Fi facilities are also available to customers.
Terminal C lounges
In Terminal C, you can spot two cozy lounges for dining in style:
- United Airlines United Club is located at North Concourse. It serves delicious fares and offers Wi-Fi and telephone services, as well as a children’s area.
- United Airlines United Club at South concourse offers casual drinks and snacks and provides customers with magazines, newspapers, and Wi-Fi.
Terminal D lounges
Terminal D provide travelers with a range of comfortable lounges to visit:
- The Centurion Lounge serves quick drinks and snacks, premium fare, a children’s area, Wi-Fi and TV, and a shower facility.
- USO Lounge operates from 6 am through 9 pm and provides light snacks and premium meals, TV and Wi-Fi, and Internet Terminals.
- KLM Crown Lounge serves various snacks and drinks and provides Internet Terminals, TV, and Wi-Fi facilities.
- HAS Executive Club works between 12 pm and 4:30 pm and offers premium meals, drinks and snacks, magazines, and newspapers.
- British Airways Executive Club Lounge serves light snacks and drinks. TV, Wi-Fi, Internet Terminals, and telephones are available to IAH passengers there.
- Air France Lounge is another venue in Terminal D offering premium food in Houston Airport. Customers can try delicious drinks and snacks in the lounge. Wi-Fi, telephones, printers, and TV facilities are accessible to travelers too.
Terminal E lounges
For delicious fare, do not miss the following lounges in Houston Airport, available in Terminal E:
- United Airlines Polaris Lounge is a Houston Airport lounge that provides travelers with a wide choice of snacks, premium food, Wi-Fi facilities, and even showers.
- United Airlines United Club operates between 5:00 am and 11:30 pm and offers a variety of snacks and drinks, magazines and newspapers, Internet Terminals, Wi-Fi facilities, telephones, and TV.
Restaurants near Houston Airport
Resie’s Chicken and Waffles
Among restaurants near IAH Airport, Resie’s is famous for its golden waffles and fried chicken. Travelers can enjoy delicious meals including okra, mac ‘n’ cheese, Southern-style chicken wings, and the mouthwatering Mac Combo.
Captain Benny's serves up local and fresh seafood around the Houston Airport. Only a few restaurants near Bush Airport have such tasty yet affordable sea cuisine as this restaurant. Head to Captain Benny's and appreciate Gulf oysters as well as a rich variety of other seafood options.
Banh Cuon Hoa
Among many restaurants at Houston Airport, Bahn Cuon Hoa is an exclusive Vietnamese lounge where you can dine in comfort. It specializes in delicate “rolled cakes” – bánh cuốn. The dish may contain pork, beef, vegetables, or shrimp according to your preferences. This restaurant presents the unique flavors of Vietnamese cuisine to its customers.